This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Things that make you go hmmm…
• Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?
• What hair color do they put on the driver’s licenses of bald men?
• What was the best thing before sliced bread?
• Why do banks charge you a “non-sufficient funds” fee on money they already know you don’t have?
• In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
• How come there aren’t B batteries?
• How do “Do not walk on the grass” signs get there?
• Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
• How is it possible to have a civil war?
• If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
• If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
• How do you throw away a garbage can?
Weird Fact of the Week:
Benjamin Franklin invented the rocking chair.
Quote of the Week:
“Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.” – Peace Pilgrim