While visiting Culver’s to get a Turtle Sundae I noticed this parking sign really close to the front door.
A lot of businesses in the United States of America give perks, discounts and freebies to servicemen and women but this was the first time I’ve ever seen a permanent parking space designated for Veterans. How cool is that?
Veterans Day is an official United States federal holiday that is observed annually on November 11, honoring people who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, also known as veterans.
• Excitement about your day when you get out of bed in the morning.
• Ability to easily love yourself – all the time – just as you are.
• Self-approval of who you are, including all of your quirky little ways.
• Complete peace with your past mistakes and regrets.
• Positive energy that attracts success and wealth to you.
• Manifestation of loving, caring and healthy relationships.
• Confidence in yourself to manage your challenges just fine.
• Ease to fall asleep soundly and peacefully every night.