This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
A dozen telltale signs you’re addicted to coffee:
• You ski uphill.
• You’ve just completed another sweater but you don’t even know how to knit.
• You grind coffee beans in your mouth.
• You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
• You walk twenty miles on the treadmill before realizing it’s not plugged in.
• You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
• Instant coffee takes too long.
• You name your cats “Cream” and “Sugar.”
• You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
• You don’t tan, you roast.
• You don’t get mad, you get steamed.
• You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
Weird Fact of the Week:
Because female fireflies (lightning bugs) have shorter wings, they usually are not able to fly like their male counterparts.
Quote of the Week:
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs