This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Seven Silly Questions…
1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?”
2. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would ever eat?
3. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
4. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
5. Why is Trix cereal only for kids?
6. Why is a person that handles your money called a ‘Broker?’
7. Why do the alphabet song and ‘Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star’ have the same tune?
Weird Fact of the Week:
Brazil is the only nation to have played in every World Cup.
Quote of the Week:
“With gratitude, all life appears as a blessing – without gratitude, all of life is perceived as a burden.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie