This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Reasons why men are happy to be MEN:
• Your last name stays put.
• The garage is all yours.
• Wedding plans take care of themselves.
• You can’t get pregnant.
• You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.
• Car Mechanics tell you the truth.
• Same work, more pay.
• Wrinkles add character.
• People never stare at your chest when you are talking to them.
• The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
• A 5 day vacation requires only one suitcase.
• If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
• Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
• Everything on your face stays its original color.
• You only have to shave your face and neck.
• You can play with toys all your life.
• You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
• The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe even decades.
Weird Fact of the Week:
According to Forbes, the 5 richest people in the world for 2011 are:
Carlos Slim (Mexico) is currently 71 years old and he has a net worth of $74 billion.
Bill Gates (United States) is currently 56 years old and he has a net worth of $56 billion.
Warren Buffett (United States) is currently 81 years old and he has a net worth of $50 billion.
Bernard Arnault (France) is currently 62 years old and he has net worth of $41 billion.
Larry Ellison (United States) is currently 67 years old and he has a net worth of $39.5 billion.
Oh yes, you read it correctly that’s billion with a “B” United States Dollar (USD) currency.
Quote of the Week:
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein