This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Here’s some little white lies that roll too easily off the tongue:
• The check is in the mail.
• You get this one, I’ll pay next time.
• My wife doesn’t understand me.
• Trust me, I’ll take care of everything.
• Of course I love you.
• I am getting a divorce.
• Drinking? Why, no, Officer.
• She means nothing to me.
• Don’t worry, he’s never bitten anyone.
• I’ll call you later.
• I’ve never done anything like this before.
>Weird Fact of the Week:
In 1936, famous child actress Shirley Temple received approximately 135,000 presents for her 8th birthday.
Quote of the Week:
“Love is acceptance. When you love someone . . . you take them into your heart, and that is surely why it hurts so much when we lose someone we love, because we lose a part of ourselves.” – Andrew