This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Check back every Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Things You Can Only Say At Thanksgiving!
• Talk about a huge breast!
• Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
• It’s whip cream time!
• If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
• Whew, that’s one terrific spread!
• I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
• Are you ready for seconds yet?
• It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
• Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
• Don’t play with your meat.
• Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
• Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
• You still have a little bit on your chin.
• How long will it take after you stick it in?
• When the little thingy pops up it’s ready.
• Mmmm, moist meat.
• I’m stuffed!
Weird Fact of the Week:
The game of basketball was invented by James Naismith at age 30 in 1891.
Quote of the Week:
“You don’t have to be anti-man to be pro-woman.” – Jane Galvin Lewis