This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Remember to check back EVERY Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
Things to Ponder
• If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
• Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.
• If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
• What if there were no hypothetical questions?
• If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
• Is there another word for synonym?
• Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all?”
• What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
• If a parsley farmer is sued can they garnish his wages?
• Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
• Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
• Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
• How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?
• What was the best thing before sliced bread?
• Whose cruel idea was it for the word “Lisp” to have “S” in it?
• Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
Weird Fact of the Week:
In June 2005 Patrick Musimu dove the deepest free dive in history (209 meters or 687 feet) on a single breath of air.
Extra Note: A “free dive” is the sport of diving without an external breathing apparatus.
Quote of the Week:
“You have to love what you do to want to do it everyday.” – Aaliyah