This is stuff I found while browsing the net. Remember to check back EVERY Monday for more…
Joke of the Week:
10 Signs You Are Getting Old
• 6:00 a.m. is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
• You watch the Weather Channel.
• Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.”
• Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.”
• You don’t enjoy listening to your favorite songs with the volume turned all the way up.
• You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and a pregnancy test.
• You take naps.
• You feed your dog Halo SPOTS STEW® instead of McDonald’s leftovers.
• Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
• Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
Weird Fact of the Week:
• a.m.: Ante Meridiem
• CNN: Cable News Network
• DNA: Deoxyribonucleic Acid
• EKG: Electrocardiogram
• FAX: Facsimile
• JPEG: Joint Photographic Experts Group
• MASH: Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
• NASA: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
• NASDAQ: National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
• RADAR: Radio Detecting and Ranging
• SCUBA: Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Aparatus
• SWAT: Special Weapons and Tactics
• UPC: Universal Product Code
• ZIP: Zone Improvement Plan Code
Quote of the Week:
“The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he’s a baby.” – Natalie Wood